Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last day and Last thoughts...

Tuesday we spent a good portion of the day getting ready. Kathleen and Calidghe were getting ready for their trip to the east coast, while I was getting ready to go home. I mailed off my souvenirs and packed everything. That evening we went back to the beach and their old nieghborhood. It was so pretty. The sun was setting, and we ate ice cream at a beach bar. It's sad that my trip is over now. Who knows how long it'll be before I can travel again or see my aunt and uncle again. Right now I am at the airport waiting for my flight. I am exhausted, tired but very happy to be going home. I'll miss the politeness of the Japanese, the quietness of the Japanese, and the moral code of the Japanese. But it will be nice to be able to be loud, to not be seen as a gaijin all the time, and to blend in a little more. I can't wait to get home and I'll have tons of great things to share when I do!Love you all!!

~Laura

No comments: