Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yokosuka Art Gallery and the Savenger Hunt (Monday)



Sorry by the way that I've been getting behind on these. I'll promise to be better about it all. Monday we went to the Yokosuka Art Gallery. I must say that I was pleasantly suprised at the selection that they had there. Yokosuka is a smaller town, but the variety of paintings that they had there was nice. Everything from impressionism to cubism was there. So that was nice.
Uncle John sent me on a scavenger hunt. It was my first time going out by myself around bluestreet and all, and and needed to find certain items for him and bring them for his enjoyment. The thing is, is that I didn't know what half the items were on the list or how to ask for them. The list is as follows:

Origiri-tuna
NoriZushi??
Mochi- different colors
Cuban Cigar
Find an accupuncture parlor
get train station schedule list

I got out there and didn't find anything. Yep that's how pathetic I am. In my defense, the food mart was closing and so were most businesses at the time I went on my hunt that evening and so I couldn't exactlly get much done. I do intend on finding those items later. Wish me luck.

No comments: